- Last Updated on Thursday, 07 April 2016 09:26
The aim of this conference is to offer a meeting place for people interested in diverse aspects of fog and dew. Scientific contributions to fog and dew related issues as well as reports on aspects of fog collection projects are welcome. Both speakers and participants, who do not wish to present a paper, are cordially invited to come to the conference.
This conference series started in 1998 in Vancouver, Canada, followed by meetings in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada (2001), Cape Town, South Africa (2004), La Serena, Chile (2007), Münster, Germany (2010) and Yokohama, Japan (2013).
Conference Organizing Committee
- Dr Mieczysław Sobik (Conference chair, University of Wrocław)
- Dr Marek Błaś (Conference secretary, University of Wrocław)
- Prof. Krzysztof Migała (University of Wrocław)
- Prof. Żaneta Polkowska (Gdańsk University of Technology)
- Prof. Elwira Żmudzka (University of Warsaw and Association of Polish Climatologists)
For more information, please visit the official conference webpage: