Institute of Geography
and Regional Development
pl. Uniwersytecki 1,
tel. +48 71 375 22 44
fax. +48 71 343 51 84
- Library of the Institute of Geography and Regional Development (IGRR Library) - order slip
- Library of the Department of Climatology and Atmosphere Protection (ZKOA Library) - order slip
- Cartographic Collections
Rules of safe behavior in IGRR libraries:
Due to the epidemic risk related to SARS CoV-2, caring for the safety of users and library staff, please keep extreme caution and the following rules:
- The number of users who can enter the library at the same time:
- IGRR Library - 5 users,
- ZKOA Library - 2 users,
- Cartographic Collections PHK ZGK - 2 users.
- Disinfecting hands and using protective masks (gloves are also recommended).
- Keeping a minimum distance of 1,5 m from other users.
- Minimizing the use of the Reading Room.
- Compliance with the current instructions/recommendations of the staff.
- Healthy people who do not show any symptoms suggesting an infection may stay in
Card catalogues and library computers are excluded from use.
We encourage you to use the on-line catalog: https://katalog.bu.uni.wroc.pl,
cartographic catalog in the GAIKK system https://gaikk.bu.uni.wroc.pl/prod/
to check the availability of copies and to order the library and cartographic sources by
e-mail or phone:
- IGRR Library email@example.com , 71 3752803
- ZKOA Library firstname.lastname@example.org , 71 3729497 internal number: 101
- Cartographic Collections PHK ZGK email@example.com , 71 3752285
In order to limit the direct contact with the library staff, we recommend that you fill in the order slips in advance and send them by e-mail:
Materials returned to the Libraries are quarantined for 3 days, and after that they can be available again.
Digital versions of some old maps are available:
- in the Digital Library of the University of Wrocław
- in the Lower Silesia Portal, which includes Karte des Deutschen Reiches 1:100 000 from 1883–1945 and Messtischblatt 1:25 000 from 1905–1944 (Topographische Karte 1:25 000)